SEASON PASS Rates for Ski Butternut
Ski this March FREE!
June 1 - Nov. 30, 2013
|Adult (14-69 years of age)||$275||$300||$440|
|Junior (7-13 years of age)||$225||$250||$360|
|Child (6 years & younger)||$100||$125||$160|
|Senior (70 + years of age)||$100||$125||$160|
|Corporate (Transferable Business Pass)||$500||$600||$700|
Buy Your 2013-14 Season Pass NOW. Prices Increase by $25 starting June 1st.
BONUS use your 2013-14 Season Pass to Ski This March FREE!
ORDER 2013-14 SEASON PASSES ONLINE NOW - CLICK HERE
CALL: 413-528-2000 x 111 or 112 to order - Main Office closes at 4:00 p.m. Web orders processed 24 hours a day.
After hours, please leave a detailed message on x112 or x111. Your call will be returned the next day.
MAIL: Complete the order form on the back of the brochure or in the PDF below and mail it in.
2013-14 Season Pass Application
More Special Discounts just for Ski Butternut Season Pass Holders
Visit Ways to Save to view special discounts on lift tickets that have been offered in the past at the following ski areas:
Okemo, Jay Peak, Pats Peak, Thunder Ridge, Catamount, Bousquet, Otis Ridge & more. All these mountains offer a special deal for Ski Butternut Season Pass holders.
Also check out the offers for discounts to encourage you to visit some of our local restaurants.
1. SEASON PASS USAGE: Your season pass may not be used by anyone but yourself (transfer, or the attempt to transfer, will result in revocation of the pass without refund, and is punishable under MA THEFT OF SERVICES LAW.) If, in the event of a transfer, use by another person, or any other act which in management's opinion constitutes misconduct or misuse of the facilities, management may revoke your season pass without refund. Your season pass must be presented to any Ski Butternut representative upon request. It must be displayed on your outer garment at all times when you are in the lift lines, for quick, easy access by our ticket checkers.
2. LOST: If you lose your pass, you should immediately report it to the main office to prevent misuse. A fee of $50 will be charged to replace a lost season pass.
3. FORGOTTEN: A full-price ticket must be purchased if you forget your pass.
4. CORPORATE PASS: A transferable season pass which displays your company's name, it is ideal for business entertainment or can be used as an employee perk. Please print the company name, in place of an individual name, on the appropriate line on the on-line or printable order form.
5. AGE: Defined as a person's age at time of purchase. Proof of age will be checked when the season pass photo is taken. (Age definition also applies to all other offers.)
6. REFUND POLICY: There are NO refunds on season passes, for any reason.
7. EXPIRATION: Winter 2012/13 Season Pass expires on the last day of the 2012/13 winter season, or April 7, 2013, whichever comes first.