SEASON PASS RATES for Winter 2015-16. We appologize that our Online Sales portal was not functioning from Feb. 15 through Mar 10. It's now up and functioning smoothly. There is a lot of snow out there. We plan to ski through the 1st weekend in April. Please order your 2015-16 Season Passes now Online!
|SEASON PASS Rates for Ski Butternut||
Prices valid through Aug. 31, 2015.
Guaranteed lowest prices for 2015-16!!
BONUS use your new pass to Ski / Ride this March for FREE!
|Prices Sept 1 - Nov. 30, 2015. / Price Starting Dec. 1st|
(14-69 years of age)
|$300||$325 / $455|
(7-13 years of age)
|$250||$275 / $385|
(6 years & younger)
|$125||$150 / $210|
(70 + years of age)
|$125||$150 / $210|
|Corporate (Transferable Business Pass)||
BENEFITS/DISCOUNTS FOR SEASON PASSES:
1) Allows you to ski/ride All Season for the cost of 5 Lift Tickets!!
2) 10% Discount in Butternut Ski & Board Shop
4) Buy Now & Ski March (and April) FREE!!
ORDER ONLINE or call (413) 528-2000 Ext: 111 *Web orders are processed 24 hours a day.
After hours, please leave a detailed message & your call will be returned the next day.
1. SEASON PASS USAGE: Your season pass may not be used by anyone but yourself (transfer, or the attempt to transfer, will result in revocation of the pass without refund, and is punishable under MA THEFT OF SERVICES LAW.) If, in the event of a transfer, use by another person, or any other act which in management's opinion constitutes misconduct or misuse of the facilities, management may revoke your season pass without refund. Your season pass must be presented to any Ski Butternut representative upon request. It must be displayed on your outer garment at all times when you are in the lift lines, for quick, easy access by our ticket checkers.
2. LOST: If you lose your pass, you should immediately report it to the main office to prevent misuse. A fee of $50 will be charged to replace a lost season pass.
3. FORGOTTEN: A full-price ticket must be purchased if you forget your pass.
4. CORPORATE PASS: A transferable season pass which displays your company's name, it is ideal for business entertainment or can be used as an employee perk. Please print the company name, in place of an individual name, on the appropriate line on the on-line or printable order form.
5. AGE: Defined as a person's age at time of purchase. Proof of age will be checked when the season pass photo is taken.
(Age definition also applies to all other offers.)
6. REFUND POLICY: There are NO refunds on season passes, for any reason.
7. EXPIRATION: Winter 2014/15 Season Pass expires on the last day of the 2014/15 winter season, or April 7, 2015, whichever comes first.