Ski Butternut's Most Advanced Park.
Experience the Twisted. You won't find a cookie-cutter "slopestyle course" here. The Twisted is loaded with natural features, like log rides and rock jibs, many more man-made features like the wall ride and twenty six rail features which are constantly being rotated in and out, and two impressive jump lines ranging from small tables, to more classic 30 foot step-downs. Drop in on your way down from the Top Flight summit Quad or the Triple chairlift, or take quick laps off the Highline Quad which delivers you just a few feet away from the Twisted Terrain Park entrance.
Park Pass REQUIRED to access the Twisted Terrain Park! $5/Day or $15/Season. Click here to VIEW or take the TEST.
WHAT'S IN THE PARK
View the Butternut Terrain Parks Facebook Page to find pictures of the latest features and park setup!
Not on Facebook? Check out our daily photos to see what features are being hit in the park.
Everyone needs a PARK PASS to ride the TWISTED Terrain Park!
So how do you get one?
- CLICK the Terrain Park Pass Test link to view or take the TEST.
- ANSWER all the questions correctly. Hint - Use the back arrow if you miss one so you can correct it. This way you learn.
- PRINT off your certificate and be sure to have a parent sign it if you are under 18 years of age.
- BRING your certificate to the Main Office. This is where you buy your Terrain Park Pass.
- BUY IT - cost is $5 for 1-day or $15 for a Park Pass that is valid all winter long.
All dollars raised go back into the park.
SAVE A LOT OF TIME - Take the test before you come to the mountain!